Are you looking for a different spin on grilled sesame chicken? Well, look no further. This is a super easy recipe that pairs well with a salad or other healthy greens. This recipe is low potassium and low sodium, as well as gluten and dairy-free.
Grilled Sesame Chicken Recipe
Serves 4, 1 Chicken Breast Half per Serving
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds, toasted
- 2 teaspoons grated ginger
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sherry
- 4, 4–oz skinned, boned chicken breast halves
- Vegetable cooking spray
- Combine the first 5 ingredients in a small bowl.
- Set aside.
- Flatten chicken pieces to ¼–inch thickness using a mallet or rolling pin.
- Spray grill with cooking spray.
- Grill chicken over medium-hot coals for 4 minutes on each side, frequently basting with soy sauce mixture.
- Transfer your chicken to a serving platter.
|Dietary Fiber||0.4 g|
|Total Fat||6.5 g|
Source of Grilled Sesame Chicken: National Kidney Foundation Recipes